Addison, TX 75001
CTL Amedica is an ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered Medical Device Company with offices in Addison, Texas. CTL designs, manufactures, and distributes medical device products and systems for spinal surgeons; specifically implants and devices.
Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a wide range of contracts, including customer agreements, healthcare professional consulting agreements and vendor agreements. Requires 3+ years’ experience.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Draft and modify contracts including custom agreements, healthcare professional agreements, royalty agreements, vendor agreements and supply agreements.
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts.
- Work with outside counsel to document and close transactions including mergers, acquisitions, asset purchases, due diligence and leases.
- USPTO under attorney supervision.
- Monitors USPTO filings.
- Manage compliance program for healthcare professionals.
- Corporate/entity filings with the Secretary of State and IRS.
- Maintain the minute book.
- Monitor contracts for termination dates and expiration of patent rights.
- General understanding of Texas and Delaware Corporations.
- Communicate effectively at all level of the organization including Business Development, Sales, Operations and Executive Management.
- Participate in contract negotiations with external customers, vendors and other third parties.
- Develop, implement and enforce core contract management processes for all agreements,
- Check and edit legal forms and documents for accuracy.
- Build and maintain agreement database and files.
- Assist with Human Resources Department.
- Conduct other legal tasks as needed from time to time.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Paralegal Studies or Bachelor’s degree and paralegal certificate from an accredited institution.
- Paralegal or relevant professional experience in a law firm or other corporate legal department setting.
- Basic understanding of contract law.
- Experience working with business contracts.
- Sound judgement and decision making skills and self-motivated with a sense of urgency.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal skills with strong oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to complete a high volume of work in a timely and thorough manner.
- High proficiency in computer systems and programs such as Microsoft Office.
- Responsibility, discipline and organization are essential.
- Process-focused, self-starter with excellent judgement.
- Prioritize and manage multiple competing responsibilities in a fast-paced environment.
- Medical device, pharmaceutical or life sciences experience preferred.
****This is a full-time position, benefits available 401K with employer matching, great health plan, dental and vision and paid sick days, holidays and vacation****
IF YOU WANT TO APPLY OR HAVE FURTHER QUESTIONS, PLEASE SEE HR