CTL Amedica is currently seeking to fill the role of Clinical Operations Associate within the Sales & Marketing department. The ideal candidate will serve customers by selling products and meeting customer clinical needs.
- Trained to perform as case coverage rep when necessary
- Supports surgeons and facilities with clinical product training and support (local & national)
- Services exiting accounts, obtains orders, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets and other trade factors.
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor.
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of dealers.
- Submits orders referring to price lists and products literature.
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analysis.
- Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Engages with surgeons, distros & facilities as requested by Sales, BD and R&D managers
- Assists in clinical product presentation/Q&A during VIP visits both locally and nationally
- Medical device experience is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Commensurate Experience
- Analytical thinker / Problem solver
- Great communicator: reading, writing, organized, document creation
- Quick learner who is able to follow directions independently with minimum guidance
- Ability to work with a team
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time
- Ability to lift 25 or more lbs
- Flexible & adaptable
- Computer Skills: Power Point, Excel, Word,
Clinical Operations Associate
Required Education Level:
Bachelor’s Degree or Commensurate Experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great health plans
- Dental and vision coverage
- Paid sick days, holidays and vacation days
PLEASE SUMBIT RESUMES TO RMOORE@CTLAMEDICA.COM
CTL Amedica is an ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered Medical Device Company with offices in Addison, Texas. CTL designs, manufactures and distributes medical device products and systems for spinal surgeons; specifically implants and devices.