CTL Amedica is an ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered Medical Device Company with offices in Addison, Texas. CTL designs, manufactures and distributes medical device products and systems for spinal surgeons; specifically implants and devices.
About the Job
Support in Operations and Business Development (Customer Service and Logistics) for a medical device company. Located in our new headquarters in Addison, TX.
* 1 year Customer Service Experience Preferred
* Must have reliable transportation and live in the DFW area
* Must be willing to work Monday – Wednesday from 8am – 5pm
* May be required to work some weekends
* Proficiency using Office Applications
* Provide phone support for inquiries from sales and hospital accounts.
* Keep records of customer interactions and transactions.
* Create new customer accounts and profiles in iTraycer as requested by Business Development.
* Create inventory related orders for customers, distributors and internal staff.
* Follow up with accounts to ensure inventory is returned in compliance with CTL Medical field inventory policies.
* Advise customers of product shortages or stock outs, and coordinate efforts to transfer inventory from other field locations to fulfill requirements.
* Support and implement Quality initiatives as directed.
* Implement Set Return Requests
* Account management support- pricing, product info (i.e., – overview, product guide, surgical guide, IFU, etc.)
* Timely complaint/ feedback collection (request form completion only, regulatory finalizes and closes out remaining steps.)
* Creating or enhancing surgeon/ distributor profiles- instrument preferences.
**This is an hourly position includes paid sick days, holidays and vacation.
**Medical field experience preferred but not required.
Career Level Required: Entry Level
Experience Preferred: 1+ to 2 Years
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Part Time
PLEASE CONTACT FIONA FOR MORE INFORMATION.