About the Job
Assist in Operations and Manufacturing Dept. (Inventory Assembly and Inventory Distribution) for medical device company. Located in our new headquarters in Addison, TX.
* 1 year Inventory Experience Preferred
* Must have reliable transportation and live in the DFW area
* Must be willing to work weekdays until 6-7pm
* May be required to work some weekends
* Assembling Manufactured Items
* Shipping and receiving
* Assisting in preparing trays of surgical devices
* Assisting in inventory counts
* Assisting with tracking inventory
* Monitoring flow of products in and out of the warehouse
* Assist in manufacturing area
* Other duties as directed
**This is an hourly position includes paid sick days, holidays and vacation.
**Medical field experience preferred but not required.
*** Full time position includes participation in a company matching 401K plan, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance
Career Level Required: Entry Level
Experience Required: 1+ to 2 Years
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org