CTL Amedica is an ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered Medical Device Company with offices in Addison, Texas. CTL designs, manufactures and distributes medical device products and systems for spinal surgeons; specifically implants and devices.
About the Job
CTL Medical is currently seeking an individual who will be responsible for Shipping & Receiving. Works with both Operations and Manufacturing Departments. Medical device manufacturing company. Located in Addison, TX.
* Prepare inventory for shipments
* Examine and unpack incoming orders
* Count incoming products to verify information against purchase orders, bills of lading or other records
* Input transactions into the computer
* Assisting in preparing trays of surgical devices
* Cycle counts of inventory
* Picking inventory items
* Prepare inventory labels
* Assisting with tracking inventory
* Monitoring flow of products in and out of the warehouse
* * Other duties as directed
* Entry Level (non-management)
* High school or equivalent
* Must have reliable transportation and live in the DFW area
* Must be willing to work weekdays until 6pm
* Ability to lift 50-75 pounds
* Detailed-oriented with a “can do” attitude
* Basic computer skills Word/Excel. Quickbooks a plus.
* Ability to work in a fast paced environment
**This is an hourly position includes paid sick days, holidays and vacation.
**Medical field experience preferred but not required.
*** Full time position includes participation in a company matching 401K plan, health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance and life insurance