A Letter from Our CEO
To our valued partners and friends,
Given the challenging and unprecedented times we find ourselves in as a nation, I felt it was critical to communicate CTL Amedica’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
First, and foremost, I’d like to share some of the CDC recommended steps we are taking as an organization to ensure employee and partner safety. Having been deemed an essential business in an area ordered to shelter-in-place is a significant responsibility, and one that CTL Amedica has taken very seriously. The following practices have been put into place:
- Preventative measures continue to be taken to ensure employees reporting to headquarters check temperatures and complete health questionnaires upon entry
- All employees are provided masks and are required to wear them on-site
- Any employee still physically reporting to headquarters must adhere to recommended social distancing whenever possible
- Additional cleaning and sanitization of high touchpoint areas and careful handling of shipping material is taking place throughout the day
- We have implemented a temporary halt on all non-essential corporate travel
- A large percentage of our workforce has been enabled to telework, and those who are able are being encouraged to continue doing so
- Team members who feel ill or who are in a high risk population have been asked to stay at home and take good care of themselves
Second, CTL Amedica’s leadership team is doing everything within its power to maintain continuity and limit supply chain disruptions. Our manufacturing floor continues to run and the distribution team continues to ship product. As long as our vendor and shipping partners continue operate normally, we do not anticipate any interruption in the foreseeable future. We are obviously aware of sporadic postponements of elective surgical cases throughout the nation and are responding accordingly in support of our frontline partners’ most immediate needs. In response, we have pivoted a division of our business to provide resources for our friends and colleagues on the frontlines by sourcing and distributing PPE and COVID-19 Testing during these uncertain times.
And finally, leadership continues to closely monitor and communicate the rapidly changing information provided by the CDC, OSHA and our local, state and national governments as it is being made available. CTL Amedica is prepared to respond in the most responsible and appropriate manner necessary to any new requirements that may be announced.
COVID-19 has likely touched all of our lives in some way or another, and I want to assure you that the CTL Amedica team will make every effort to continue providing consistent and timely service, despite the obvious challenges we are all facing.
My deepest hope is safety and health for humankind.
Founder and CEO