Valeo C+CSC with Lumen cage
The Valeo C+CSC with Lumen cage incorporates a revolutionary design with two forms of silicon nitride, a porous inner core and an outer cortical shell, diffusion bonded to create an integrated implant perfectly suited for cervical spinal fusion procedures.
- Silicon Nitride Cancellous Structured Ceramic (CSC®™) inner core
- Revolutionary porous silicon nitride.
- Precision-engineered with an average porosity of 67-71% and pore size between 350-600 microns to mimic natural cancellous bone.
- Cancellous scaffold facilitates bony in-growth.*
- Silicon Nitride Micro-composite Ceramic (MC®2®) outer shell
- Hydrophilic nature attracts fluids, enhancing protein absorption and cell adhesion.
- Non-metallic composition eliminates artifacts with MRI or CT imaging during post-op assessment.
- Textured to increase surface area for bony apposition.
- Fine-grained, dense microstructure provides mechanical stability and fracture resistance.
Implant Features & Benefits
- Two footprints, lordotic and parallel angles to restore cervical alignment.
- 16x12mm and 17x14mm footprints.
- 0° parallel and 6° lordosis. Heights: 5–12mm, 1mm increments for better fit.
- Large dovetail feature enables greater insertion control.
- Material is 100% biocompatible (ISO 10993).
- 100% of implants are tested before shipping.
- Sterilized and pre-packaged for convenience in the operating room