CTL Amedica is an ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered Medical Device Company with offices in Addison, Texas. CTL designs, manufactures and distributes medical device products and systems for spinal surgeons; specifically implants and devices
About the Job
CTL Amedica is seeking to fill the full-time position of CNC Setup Machinist. Experience is preferred, but not required. We are looking for a punctual and reliable candidate with a positive attitude who demonstrates a desire to learn and is detail oriented.
What we do:
In the manufacturing department at CTL Amedica, we use Lean manufacturing principles, CNC machines, and hard work to produce implants and instruments that enable Spine Surgeons to help patients with degenerative disk disease, spine injuries, deformities, etc.
Duties Will Include:
* Complete training including but not limited to: Quality, Manufacturing and Regulatory procedures, FDA & ISO regulations, Lean Training, and setting up CNC machines
* Operate 3, 4, and 5 axis vertical machining centers and/or Swiss Lathes to produce parts
* Perform detailed inspections using a video measuring system, micrometers, calipers, etc.
* Maintain all paperwork associated with Process Plan accurately and reliably
* Perform various supporting tasks and assist members of other departments when needed
* Perform machine maintenance as required
* Maintain a clean and safe work environment
* High School education or equivalent
* Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
* Competent with basic mathematics and geometry
* Able to identify problems, communicate them effectively, and investigate / implement countermeasures and process improvements
* Familiar and skilled with basic hand-tools
* Able to read technical drawings and perform inspection activities
* Swiss Style Lathe setup experience
* Understand G-Code and Macro B programming
* Familiar with Lean Manufacturing principles and techniques
* Familiar with the use of various measuring devices such as: Micrometers, Calipers, etc.
* Experience operating computer controlled milling machines and/or lathes
*This is an hourly position which includes paid sick days, holidays and vacation.
** Full time position includes participation in a company matching 401K plan, health insurance, dental insurance and vision insurance.
***Must be able and willing to work overtime as assigned.
****Located in Addison, TX. Candidate must have reliable transportation and live in DFW area.
Job Type: Employee
Job Status: Full Time
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org