CTL Amedica is an ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered Medical Device Company with offices in Addison, Texas and our Research and Development Center in Blue Bell, PA. CTL designs, manufactures and distributes medical device products and systems for spinal surgeons; specifically implants and devices
LOCATION: Blue Bell, PA 19422
- CTL Amedica is looking for a small number of highly motivated individuals to assist their R&D division. CTL Amedica is rapidly expanding and looking to assert themselves as a world leader in spine. This position would allow individuals to grow in the field and to help design a number of spine related implants and instruments that will contribute to CTL’s already extensive product portfolio.
· Associate’s Degree or Tech Certified in Engineering or related field AND/OR years of experience in CAD drafting, product design, development, and/or manufacturing environment. Medical device experience preferred.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Duties and responsibilities involve but not limited to:
· Focus primarily on generation of 3D models, drafting, and inspection documentation.
· Assist project management and execution of R&D activities involving all phases of medical device development, launch, maintenance, and improvements company products
· Assist purchasing with vendor/supplier identification and technical communication
· Assist marketing and graphics department with support of technical files to be used in marketing documentation.
ESSENTIAL SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Must have good communication skills, be a team player, and the ability to multi-task
· Ability to define problems, draw conclusions, and propose solutions
· Years of CAD design experience (CREO Parametric preferred), knowledge of 3D parametric modeling, drafting, tolerance, etc.
· Experience in Microsoft Office & Adobe Acrobat
· Availability to work 40 hours per week
PREFERRED SKILLS, EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· Experience in design for manufacturing or manufacturing
· Experience in FEA software such as ANSYS, Cosmos, etc.
· Experience in product Verification & Validation and/or testing
· Knowledge of FDA 510k process
*This is a salaried position, which includes paid sick days, holidays and vacation.
** Full time position includes participation in a company matching 401K plan, health insurance, dental insurance and vision insurance.