CTL Amedica is currently seeking to fill the role of Engineering Product Manager within the Research and Development department. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and detail-oriented, with strong communication skills.
- Project management and follow up for timely execution of activities that involves all phase of product development, launch, maintenance, post market surveillance, and improvement with primary focus on generation of corresponding design control related documents
- Create and compile on-going launch(-ed) product set list and marketing collaterals (not limited to Surgical Technique, Product Overview, Patient Brochures, and other creative marketing materials)
- Creation of forecast & market intro-plan & preliminary content development for marketing/training/new letter material
- Oversee existing orthopedic product lifecycle and maintain corresponding / cohesive documentations & communication
- Communication and facilitation with other departments about product related matters that requires follow up
- Lead product knowledge communication, technical support, and training of sales team
- Assist /manage compilation of CE Technical Files
- Assist / manage compilation and submission of FDA 510(k) related documents
- Assist in liaison for product related communication with outside company
- Interact with end users and other technical personnel outside the company to support design, development, and/or improvement of product feasibility, functionality and/or manufacturability enhancements
- Medical device experience is a plus.
- Minimum bachelor of science degree or industrial design degree with >3.5 GPA (suggested courses: Science or design related, Math, Geometry, Literature)
- Analytical thinker / Problem solver
- Great communicator: reading, writing, organized, document creation
- Great writer: skilled in generating reports, able to work with forms and templates, able to understand data and write reports
- Great organizational skills
- Quick learner who is able to follow directions independently with minimum guidance
- Team Player with sense of humor: Willing to go out of way
- Flexible & adaptable to new challenges and new priorities
- Computer Skills: Power Point, Excel, Word,
- (optional) Apps, Web Design, Graphics (Photoshop, Adobe, etc.)
- (optional) Reference Contacts welcomed.
Engineering Product Manager
Required Education Level:
Blue Bell, PA
- Opportunity for advancement
- Great health plans
- Dental and vision coverage
- Paid sick days, holidays and vacation days
*benefits differ upon full or part time status
PLEASE SUMBIT RESUMES TO JSUH@CTLAMEDICA.COM
CTL Amedica is an ISO 13485 certified and FDA registered Medical Device Company with offices in Addison, Texas. CTL designs, manufactures and distributes medical device products and systems for spinal surgeons; specifically implants and devices.